Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Project Reflection

My website is about a local fishing charter company that runs exclusivly on the cape, and takes families and friends out fishing in the bay. The website explains what the company is about, where to find it, how much we charge, and even information about the fish native to Cape Cod. I think the final site came out good, even though there is room for improvement. There could be more done to make the site look more professional, and if I had more time I would add more attractive fonts. throughout the process of making my website, I experienced many errors. These errors ranged from not having my pictures showing on my site, to having unessesary spaces between my borders and my background. Most of these issues were solved quikly be me finding the error in my code, or by asking Mrs. Kelly to review my code if I couldn't figure it out. The rotating gallery was a struggle for me, but I persevered in the end. Other than that I am happy with my final product.
My Website

10 comments:

  1. Loved the website and i thought it was pretty cool how you had a picture that would change every couple seconds and also the map that showed where you were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the images and the image carousal. One thing I would change is all of the colors on the website. There is purple, green, red, tan and a whole lot of blue's. I would narrow it down to just a few colors and stick to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your website is very interesting and looks professional. I liked background and the color schemes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your website was very professional and helpful to me! The slideshow looked great and the colors really worked together. Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very professional website, it looks like you are very experienced in making websites and it looks and navigates well. I also really enjoy all the details you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great website i loved the colors they all worked well together and you had a great amount of information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks very well put together and very professional. Great job on the overall design and layout

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your site is easy to navigate and has a lot of information. It also looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your website was very neat and flowed nicely. I can tell you put a lot of work into it. I think if you put a something like a picture on the "about" page it would make it more interesting.

    ReplyDelete